Job Alert: Openings in communications, production, transportation, education, finance, more
Here are today’s job openings across the industry.
• News communicators. Radio Broadcasting and Cable (NBR) Communications has openings for a few National &/or Regional industry task force members that report directly to the President.
Truck and Trailer Trucking Association (TVATA) has openings for transportation agents in Dallas, Durham, Charlotte, Miss, Indianapolis, and Mobile, Ala. NBR has advertised several vacant positions across the region and feels confident this transition will move faster than expected.
• Radio Postmaster Staff. AM Radio Postmaster Management Group has openings for three FBS copy writers in Miami, Fla., Fort Worth, Md., New York City, and Toledo, Ohio. FM/HF Radio Postmaster personnel have other opportunities.
• Television Broadcast Education (TVEA) has one open position in Los Angeles, Calif. Officials feel their candidates are preparing for the General TVEA and Rebalancing Television Education bill that won the Senate and House of Representatives by their vote.
• Broadcast Quality Control (QCC) has two open positions in Cincinnati, Ohio. Various positions in the firm are available for junior Broadcast Engineers and senior Broadcast Engineers.
• Production Engineers. The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Buffalo has positions open for engineers and producers in the Atlantic Terminal, Astoria Terminal, and Seattle Space Needle. The position description indicates these jobs require continuous maintenance and/or postgraduate training. The salary should average to keep up with freight and cargo production.
For more job openings, visit FOX16.com.